Located in the heart of downtown Fort Worth , the Worthington Renaissance Hotel features 504 well appointed guest rooms and suites. The hotel is a AAA 4 Diamond award recipient for 29 consecutive years.
* Vidalias Restaurant features Southern inspired cuisine with an emphasis on fresh local / regional ingredients.
* BarWired, the hotel’s internet café, features Starbucks coffee and creations, pastries and snacks. Cocktails are also offered.
* The Lobby Bar provides an interesting atmosphere for relaxation and conversation.
* The complimentary Health Club was recently expanded and renovated providing state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment.
* Indoor pool, sauna, outdoor tennis and basketball courts.
Sundance Square is one of the most exciting and pedestrian-friendly downtown areas in America – 35 historic blocks where people play, work, and live, right outside our front door. Upscale Shopping is available a few miles away at the University Shops and at Ridgmar Mall – home to Neiman Marcus, Macys and Vogue.
The Amon Carter Museum offers visitors a stunning survey of American art, from the first landscape painters of the 1830s to modern artists of the twentieth century. The Kimbell offers a world-class collection of art, with masterpieces from antiquity to the 20th century, including works by El Greco, Cezanne, Rembrandt, Picasso, and Matisse.
The Modern Art Museum showcases masterworks of modern and contemporary American and European art from 1945 to the present, including painting, sculpture, works on paper, and photography. The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History is one of the largest science and history museums in the Southwest, and is home to many exciting and interactive exhibits for children of all ages.
Billy Bobs Texas is the world's largest honky-tonk, with its own indoor rodeo arena for professional bull riding, a Texas-size dance floor, bar stations and restaurants.
The Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District covers 125 acres — 15 square blocks of tradition and nightlife.
Dallas Cowboys Stadium is just a short drive from Fort Worth , where you can see the Dallas Cowboys, concerts and cultural events during the off-season. Texas Rangers Ballpark is just 15 minutes east of downtown Fort Worth and offers major league baseball, restaurants, a museum and art gallery, souvenir shops, and tours.