The Legends Scoring Nine is a challenging layout that provides a variety of opportunities for students to test and develop their game. Here are the highlights:
- From the design team of Tom Fazio and Jim McLean.
- The course can be played as a par 3 course or as a practice course
- Numerous teeing areas to play par 3 or 4 holes
- Side hill, uphill, downhill lies
- On course short game practice
The yellow tees offer tour-length par 3's combined with shorter holes to test almost every club in your bag. The 257 yard 4th hole, nicknamed "Lietkze", is one of the most difficult par 3's in Texas.
Also the blue tees offer great challenges for junior golfers and players looking to practice from inside 140 yards. Hole #3 nicknamed "Hogan" is a 122 yard gem that requires an accurate tee shot to an undulating, tongue-shaped green.
Texas Golf Center in Ft. Worth offers world-class training and par 3 course memberships for year-round practice. Improve every aspect of your golf game in one state-of-the-art facility.